Header Menu

Monday, February 9, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

I have got a few review books that need to be read very soon but right now I decided to read some books I want to read!  Some of the books have been on the list for months and I really want to get some of them read.  So the review books are on the back burner at the moment and I am getting out the dusty ones ;)

Currently Listening to :

I was missing this series and decided to go back to it again.  I don't know how many more there are in the series and I am not sure if there are more on Audible but this was the next installment and I have been looking forward to listening to it.

So far so good!  Usual style, great characters and an interesting plot.  The only thing that is confusing me is the 'ghost cat' aspect.  There has been no paranormal twists at all in this series and now there suddenly is.  Maybe there is another explanation like Jillian has a brain tumor but right now I am not sure what to think.

Loving the book and keep listening to it whenever I have the chance.  I am pretty sure I will be finished with this in no time.



Currently Reading :


I was expecting a review copy of this book and added it to my to my currently reading in anticipation.  However the book never arrived and I realised that I need a copy asap.  Kindle to the rescue!

Paula Brackston is one of only two authors I have met in my life and it was totally by accident.  It was obviously meant to be because that day I bought her book and it was the best thing I had read in ages.  Her other books since that have also blown me away but The Midnight Witch is turning out to be a bit of a challenge.

I am a third of the way through the book and I am still not feeling that captivation that I felt with the other books.  There is enough there to keep me reading but this Downton Abbey magical story hasn't won me over yet.

This one may take me the rest of the week to finish. I was hoping to get it read over the weekend but I kept finding other things to do.  Not a good sign!


The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :


There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I try and read these before the release date but sometimes I don't mange it!

I have quite a few books that are just not making it to the top of the pile!

Some of these books are ones I intend on reading asap but new releases or reviews keep taking over.




No comments: