Header Menu

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Contest Reminder & Winners!

Firstly a reminder! The Marlene Perez contest is open for entries until Sunday. So don't forget to enter! There are three copies of 'Dead is so Last Year' up for grabs so don't miss out on the chance of getting hold of a copy!

Next I have some winner announcements!

Nobody claimed the Joan De La Haye Contest prize! So we have a new winner!

Congrats to -


Patricia Altner!!

(see below to find out how to claim your prize!)


The May Monthly Giveaway was a copy of Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow. The giveaway was open until Monday and I have finally found the time to visit the randomiser and find out who won!

So congratulations to subsciber to Amberkatze's Book Blog with the email starting with -


misskitty!!


@ Both winners - please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

If you didn't win this time, don't be sad! There are more contests coming and more monthly giveaways! Keep coming back and keep entering!

No comments: