Header Menu

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stacey Jay Contest Winner!

Another week, another winner! This week my guest was author Stacey Kay! The prize the winner will recieve is still a surprise but I hope the lucky person will come back and let us know! In the meantime I hope you all go out and try Stacey's great series!

I enjoyed reading all your entries. It was nice to see some familiar wishlist books and upcoming releases named. I was surprised at a few people who still haven't read the Twilight books...and I looked up a few books that I hadn't heard of before. Thanks for your answers!

So who won?

Congratulations to -


Brooke!!!


How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address and say which book your are claiming!

If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter. If a prize isn't claimed after 7 days I will, if the author agrees, pick another winner.

Please also note that I can not be held responsible for prizes that come direct from authors. I will check with them for you if you haven't recieved your prize but I can not hunt down your mail! Any prizes that come from myself could come from a 3rd party eg. Amazon or Bookdepository. If I am sending a prize myself please be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach you as it is coming from Europe.

More Author interviews, guest blogs & contests are coming up!


Shirley Damsgaard
(24/1/10)
Angie Fox
(31/1/10)
Stephen Zimmer
(6/2/10)
Shelley Munro
(7/2/10)
Mark Henry
(14/2/10)
Yasmine Galenorn
(21/2/10)

No comments: