Header Menu

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chloe Neill Contest Winner!

My author guest this week was Chloe Neill and she was giving away a TWICE BITTEN swag pack (including a pen and bookmarks)!

However before I tell you who is the winner is, I hope you have all read Chloe's books or at least have them on your wishlist. The Chicagoland Vampires is a series you don't want to miss out on! I just finished reading the third and newest installment, Twice Bitten, last night and highly recommend it! Make sure sure you check it out!

Now for the winner! Congrats to -


Marianna!!!!


Thanks to everyone who entered the contest and shared their 'numbers'. They all made for very interesting reading! Thank you!

Keep checking in! A new author guest will be arriving shortly and she has a book to giveaway!

How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address.

If you won a contest where you can choose your prize, then please make sure you state in your email which book you would like. This will help things go alot quicker!

If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter. If a prize isn't claimed after 7 days I will, if the author agrees, pick another winner.

Please also note that I can not be held responsible for prizes that come direct from authors. I will check with them for you if you haven't received your prize but I can not hunt down your mail! Any prizes that come from myself could come from a 3rd party eg. Amazon or Bookdepository. If I am sending a prize myself please be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach you as it is coming from Europe.

Never miss out on a new Author Event, Contest or Book Review! Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Use the Bookdepository or Amazon links/banners to keep the prizes coming! Oh and advertise Amberkatze's Book Blog where ever you can ;)


The Book Depository


Advertise Amberkatze's Book Blog on your site and get an extra entry for each contest!

Amberkatze's Book Blog

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


1 comment:

Persephone said...

Oooh, thank you! I emailed my info to you.