Header Menu

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Christina Henry Contest Reminder!

My author guest this week is Christina Henry!

Christina's newest release in the Madeline Black series, Black Howl, is now out and I have it ready on my Kindle to read when I just started it.

Take the chance to meet the author and get to know her and her books. Enter the contest and maybe you will win a copy of one of Christina's books!

You have till Sunday to enter so make sure you check it out!




Madeline Black Series

#1 - Black Wings
#2 - Black Night
#3 - Black Howl

----------------------------

For more chances to win -

Post about this giveaway somewhere on the internet eg. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc. Make sure you post the link here so I can confirm your extra entry.

Email your friends about this giveaway. Make sure you add my email address so I also get a copy and can confirm your entry. Amberkatzes_Book_Blog@gmx.eu

Do you 'Like' Amberkatze's Book Blog? Facebook It!



The Book Depository


Use the Bookdepository or Amazon links/banners to keep the prizes coming! Oh and advertise Amberkatze's Book Blog wherever you can ;)

Amberkatze's Book Blog

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Never miss a contest or author event! Sign up for the newsletter!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: