Header Menu

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

My reading goals are going well!  I am way ahead of my reading goal and I may have to raise my target because I am over 15 books ahead!  The goals of catching up with some series is going better than I expected and I have already crossed the Flavia de Luce books off because I am all caught up!  My goal of reading more physical books isn't going very well but they aren't going anywhere!


Currently Listening to :

I started listening to this series and want to continue listening to the series so I have been eagerly awaiting the Audible version of this sixth book in the series.

The Cats in Trouble series is a lovely cozy mystery read and the narrator does a wonderful job.  Just a shame that it has taken so long for this book to be available in an audio format seeing as it released last Summer.  I hope the seventh book, due out this Summer, will come out on Audio sooner rather than later.  There is nothing worse than getting invested in a series in a certain format only to have the release dates messed with.





Currently Reading :


Jennifer Estep is one of my all time favourite authors.  She has never let me down and I have enjoyed all of her books so far.

This new release is due out later this month and I was lucky enough to get an ARC version to check out in advance.

I will try not to give anything away when I get around to reading/reviewing this one but it is the next book I am going to be reading and I can't wait.  I already sneaked a little look but I want to make sure I have the time needed to read a nice big chunk, if not all of this, at once.







The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

Well some books have disappeared but I have to admit there are a few books on the pile that are just not getting off!

No comments: