Header Menu

Monday, January 10, 2011

7) Outside In by Maria V. Snyder

The Blurb -

ME?

A LEADER?

Okay, I did prove that there’s more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion—between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we’re free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again—while still touching base with Riley, of course. He’s the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there’s outside and then there is Outside.

And something from Outside wants In.

My Review -

I have been eagerly awaiting the release of Outside In ever since I read the last words of Inside Out. Such a special and unique story can only come from Maria V. Snyder and fans will not be disappointed with this sequel. This action packed story is fast, furious and fantastic. Whatever cool things you think could happen next are boring compared to what really does take place. With a strong, special and determined girl as your guide you will get to see places and experience events Inside that you can not even begin to imagine.

Fantasy and science fiction mix together in this YA book which can and will be enjoyed by all ages. The plight and dedication of Trella is what readers will identify with but it is the great storyline, super writing and unique plot that will stay with you for years to come. This is a book you will want to give to friends. It is a story that you will recommend to anyone who will listen.

Outiside In is just another stunning example of Maria V. Snyder's amazing writing skills. She tells a story like you have never heard before and gives it such detail and depth that sometimes it really feels like you are in the book with the characters experiencing everything they are. I wonder if there is more to come or if this is the last we will see of this world. Whatever the answer I am just happy that the author shared this tale with us. It is truly unforgettable.

Maria's Other Books -

Poison Study
Magic Study
Fire Study

Storm Glass
Sea Glass
Spy Glass

Inside Out
Outside In (Due for release in Feb 2011)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great review! I loved this book and I really hope there will be a third! so funny that I wrote my review of it literally a few minutes ago LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to starting this series. You review was great :)

Aurian said...

I still haven't started reading this author, though her books have been on my shelves for a few years now *blush*. So many books, so little time.

Kristin said...

Great review! I need to start this series soon!

Love your blog! Stop by mine and say hi if you get a chance!
Kristin
MyBookishWays